The Assistant Controller will be responsible for financial reporting, accounting, and budgeting on a full-time basis for Relias Healthcare. This position must possess a focus on accuracy and attention to detail, as well as the desire to work in a fast-paced and rapidly growing organization. This position will work side by side with the operations team to support the vision and growth of Relias. This position establishes and maintains the organization’s accounting principles, practices, and procedures, and oversees the preparation of budgets and other financial operating reports, and presents findings and recommendations to the leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalency.
- 5-10 years of experience in Accounting or Finance
- Strong knowledge and experience of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Ability to work in a highly complex business environment.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Healthcare specific experience
Please fill out the form below if interested.
"*" indicates required fields